Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How To Speech

In my recent how too speech I feel that I presented my information better this time around. I had payed more attention to my audience and directed them through drawing. Also I wasn't very anxious, that might have to do with the fact that Mr. Lunn had taken time to actually show us emotion, enthusiasim and voice projection. That had helped greatly because not only did it somewhat bring the classroom into more of a fun, relaxed setting but it also instilled confidence in myself and I'm sure others.

In my how to speech the things i had trouble with didn't really phase me. It could have either been the fact that I'm a seinor and its the end of the year, or the fact that given the choice of topic was something so familiar made it easy to actually be enthusiastic about giving a speech. Still I felt crunched for time considering I didn't have much time to do it. Lastly the thing that gets on my nerves the most about giving speeches is the sure fact that, you're in the spotlight, everything you end up doing is judged and it makes me nervious and there's nothing i can really do about it. Mr. Lunn had said that when he first started teaching, he was so nervious about what the students would thing of him, until ultimatly he didn't care what they thought. I see this as a really strong point and i personally don't care what my classmates think of me because after 3 weeks I'll probably never see anyone in this classroom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment